Friday, April 13, 2012

I BEEZ IN THE TRAP

I was sooo excited to spend almost a week in LA with my oldest sister & her bestfriend! Day 1 we didnt do much but go check out my Youtube Channel for a little bit of footage. We drove down to LA then checked into our hotel around 5, went to the mall to get my backpack that I wanted soo badly then headed to dinner at a mexican resturant in Downtown LA & the food was BUNK! Service was coo but the food was ehhh. After dinner we went to Hollywood and walked around.

Now Day 2! Saturday, April 7, 2012 . I told my sisters that I wanted to go to the fashion district in Downtown LA and to the wholesale saturday sale that started at 6am. Soooo, we woke up around 7 or 8am got dressed (showered the night before to be ready) and headed downtown to the wholesale saturday sale to find out that there wasnt a sale that saturday but in a couple more weeks :'( *waaah* so we just ended up going to Santee Alley. I had heard a lot about it from my Youtube friends, and lets just say its not what I expected at all and I was sorta let down. I ended up purchasing 3 things (Look out for my LA Haul) and my sister bought a pair of shoes. The clothes and shoes were cute but we felt they were overpriced, we didnt even walk through all of the alley because the parking meter had ran out and we were'nt planning on buying anything else so we left. Then we headed to Hollywood, CA to get brunch at Roscoes Chicken N Waffles and it was Yummy as always :) So after that we went to Hermosa Beach and looked for parking for like 3 hours lol no not that long maybe 45 mins. But after finally finding a parking space we walked down to the beach and stuck our toes in the sand and took some pictures! It was really hot on saturday maybe 80 degrees. After the beach we went to Culver City to the Westfield Mall hoping to see Nicki Minaj who was going to be there for a CD signing. Long story short we didn't end up staying to see her so we went to get frozen yogurt at Pink Berry. Follow me on instagram and you will see all the photos (dijahthakidd) After we got pink berry we went to the hotel and relaxed for a few hours and then went to the mall really quick. It was closed but the security guard was nice enough to let us inside really quickly. Next we went to Fat Burger in Inglewood and let me tell you it was no In N Out. I was lightweight upset that I wasted money on my food but whatevs #YOLO . That concludes Day 2 in LA :) Enjoy the pictures, follow me on instagram, twitter and Subscribe to my Youtube! :)
INSTAGRAM: dijahthakidd
TWITTER: @dijahthakidd
YOUTUBE: dijahcecilia





No comments:

Post a Comment