Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 4 & 5 IN LA!

Day 4 We woke up got ready and went to the Slauson Swap Meet in Los Angeles then went to Pink's hot dogs and let me tell you I wasnt happy one bit with my food so I got my money back and got IN N OUT! After IN N OUT we went to fairfax and I windown shopped at the Odd Future store and a few other ones. Then went to Rodeo DR and walked around after that we headed to The Grove and I bought a couple things at forever 21 but that F21 didnt have a lot of things so we went to the mall closer to our hotel and I got a few things at the F21 there. By that time it was around 8 or 9 so we just got some Hawiian BBQ and went back to the hotel and watched a movie. 
  
Day 5 The last day in LA :( I woke up sad because I didnt want to check out of our hotel. But that morning we went back to the swap meet because I just had to have these shoes that I had saw there and all day the day before I kept thinking about them and I knew I had to have them to add them to my spring wardrobe. So after I got my shows we went to IN N OUT and ate then headed to Venice Beach for a bit, where the photos down below were taken. It was a nice day a little chilly but it was perfect weather :) Then we went to Santa Monica really quick and Jen and I swung on the swings. By this time it was already about 4 o'clock and we didn't know what else to do so we just went to get gas and jen and I got slurpee's and were on our way back up north :( This was one of the best spring breaks I've ever had and I cant wait til we go back to LA next time. I just wish we would've gotten a chance to visit our family that lives down there & also that my sister and niece could've joined us on this trip. 

 









No comments:

Post a Comment